Monday 24 March 2014

What is Your Commitment to Life?, Asks Lucira Jane Nebelung


Opinion: by Lucira Jane Nebelung.

For This I Have Come: The Courage to Be Vulnerable.

Not too many years ago a friend observing my life said to me, "Lj, I don't understand your path." Well, that made two of us... the unknown is unsettling and can be "traumatic." Comprehension is not required; being fully present to both our internal and external experience is. MAC thank you for this pre-sent invitation... I trust you are well.

Are We "Lost In Translation"?- In Lenten Contemplation, I pointed to some mixed messages in the interpretations of the life and death of Jeshua. One reader suggested that calling "Jesus" something other than "Jesus" was "distracting" and "why not call him by his recognized Christian name?" I responded that Jeshua (Yeshua in Hebrew - he was Jewish) spoke Aramaic and it was his given name in his language; Jesus is the Greek spelling/translation. I prefer the original.

Here is a bit more her-esy to add to the earlier observations of the mixed messages of Jeshua: Traditional translations of the Gospels say that during his crucifixion Jeshua said: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Another message of the futility of Love, that we are forsaken by "God." Since a child, this never made "sense" to me.

Through successive hand transcriptions of the original text and translations, translations from/to Greek, Latin and Aramaic, and pointed revisions of the text by various hierarchies that likely changed meaning, who knows what was really said. One translation directly from ancient Aramaic texts suggests he said: "For this I was spared", an Aramaic idiom meaning "This was my destiny."

In the agony of judgment, isolation and death, Jeshua chose Love, Christos, over fear. His "crucifixion" was the "death" of fear. For this he came: To show us our destiny. We forsake Love; Love never forsakes us.

That's the point. We each have interpretations and translations of perceptions and experience. From our points of view we continuously live a choice: love or fear. What do we choose as our identity; who and what do we choose to be? Our origin is love; our destiny is determined by our choices. We Are the Alpha and the Omega. We redeem ourselves by being who We Are, the resurrection of Love.



For This I Have Come: One's Path is a committed, intimate relationship with Life. In Living the True Self: Leading as Love, I described what I "do." It is not, however, what and who I Be. How do I know mySelf, the underlying essence of who I Am and what I bring forth? Lucira, my "original" name, means the Power of Light. This is the energy, the consciousness, this life bears.

On sabbatical, I was present to myself as mySelf and experienced the material and the subtle aspects of Life's energies, creation and the reality of Love without distortion or manipulation. Some days the energy was so intense, it seemed I could not function. I learned Love moved me effortlessly to be present with only what truly needed to be done to serve.

I struggled and resisted owning who I Am, attributing the profound Love I feel to someone or something outside of myself. It's the "mistake" we all make; believing there needs to be an "object" of Love. What we feel is our own Love, ourSelf, reflected in and by the "other."

I am here, now as a mirror of the heart and soul. From the Centerpoint for Being, my Path and Purpose is to simply stand for and reflect the Truth of who we are: Christos. Life in Service to Love; Love in Service to Life. This is my Commitment to Life.

I have deeply experienced and witnessed every fear, just about every miscreation known to humankind and brought them into conscious awareness. I know boundless joy and the infinite, eternal unity with Life that is Love. I know judgment, rejection, isolation and despair. I know heart-wrenching sorrow and grief.

I know freedom and liberation. I know the struggle of the prison of attachment, addiction and avoidance. I know betrayal, abandonment, inadequacy and worthlessness. I know abiding peace. I know physical pain, dis-ease and death. I know incessant doubt. I know the tricks, excuses, justifications, and deceptions our mind uses to avoid Being and to run from who We Are. I know the anger and rage of not being in control.

I know contentment with Life. All reflected to me as human experience to be embraced as the seeds of compassion. As aspects of the Divine Feminine, Mary, Isis, Lilith, Kali, Ishtar, Magdalena, I chose to feel humanity's pain of separation, to own its shadows and to transmute them into Light.

My Path has stripped away all surface markers and labels of identity to uncover an original Centerpoint for Being to live, restored to Know a place of belonging in relation to the infinite and to inhabit it. It is a Path of integrating duality, bridging of worlds, living grounded at both ends of the bridge as spirit and matter. Truth is each and every one of us is this bridge; through our own consciousness we bring spirit and matter into unity, heaven to earth, and integrate all the polarities that now separate us.

We Build the Bridge as We Walk on It: Life itself is Love, Living One Vibrational Energy. Life itself is Grace, a Gift, a Miracle, if we allow its presence and flow. One might think of retiring our operating system of fear as there can be no more updates. The practices of Living the True Self bring the operating system of Love fully online and functional.

You cannot get away from Being You. What you do not make peace with now, you will have to make peace with later. You do not have to understand, agree or approve of Life, only accept and allow you to be You, living in a whole-hearted way, as integrated wholeness. "Letting go" is really "allowing in" a gift offered that is beyond words and comprehension, and any needs, wants or desires of the ego-personality.

Love is the energy of creation. Being Love is an emptiness that is bursting with possibility.

Living the True Self as the Centerpoint for Being is the mastery of who You Are, your greatest freedom. It is what calls you, the focal point for the Love that you are, for what you came to Be. Life asks only that we be this True Self, to align and integrate our unconscious and conscious minds and actions with the supraconscious, the greater intelligence of Spirit, of the heart and soul. This is the one "change" that transforms everything.

Allowing Love's presence opens the heart to know itself as Love and one's own presence as Life's radiant gift. It's viral. When one opens one's own heart, Love spreads like a wildfire, jumping from heart to heart, igniting its flame.

I Am present as Love, Christos, so all who choose may attune to their own essence, their own unique Love. Only You Know what this is for you. Together we open a conduit to our inner nature, illuminate and call forth one another's Light, the movement of Love, this unity within. This wide-open space also illuminates limiting patterns, the subtle and ingrained beliefs that no longer serve. There is no place to go, nothing to "do"... we simply relax, allow and open into Being what we are, engaged with Life here and now.

Love evokes the Light that illuminates the mind and ignites the Sacred Hearts of humankind. What is Your Commitment to Life?

-----------------------------<><><><><>--------------------------

* Lucira Jane Nebelung, Founder & Principal of "Leading as Love" and faculty member at The Graduate Institute, writes from Connecticut, USA.

* Do you have a Story, News, Photos or Views to share? sent them to: onlinewoolwich@yahoo.co.uk.

* Articles for publication must have full contact details, including name, addres and telephone number of sender.

-----------------------------<><><><><>--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment